Henry Blueskin® VP100
This next generation vapor permeable air barrier picks up where traditional polymeric wraps leave off. Henry Blueskin® VP100 is a fully adhered, peel-n-stick system that eliminates air leakage while functioning as a water-resistant barrier and rain barrier.
- Increases building longevity with greater moisture/water protection than traditional water-resistant barriers
- Enhances occupant comfort by helping to eliminate drafts
- Improves building thermal performance for reduced energy costs
- Improves air quality by reducing mold formation
- Installs easily with common hand tools
BUILT GREEN® Checklist
This product may help earn points under the following checklist item:
1.2.10 Install manufactured insulated rim/band joist, or use on-site built header wrap detail for continuous air barrier (1 point).
8.1.4 Products used for home are manufactured within 800 km of build site (1 point for each 2 products—maximum of 5 points).*
*This product is manufactured in Scarborough, ON & Petrolia, ON; build site must be within 800 km to claim point.
More BUILT GREEN® Approved Products by Henry® Company
To Order or for More Information
Chris Lee (Western Canada)
Martin J. Kuypers (Eastern Canada)