Sponsorship Opportunities with Built Green Canada
Built Green Canada inspires sustainable building practices
Built Green Canada is a national, industry-driven organization committed to working with builders interested in responsible sustainability practices in the residential building sector. The organization offers programs for single family and high density, with a renovations and a communities program under development.
Committed to the integrity of its programs, Built Green Canada provides learning opportunities that allow for continuous improvements to building practices, participation affordability, and third-party certification, which requires builders to contract Energy Advisors to assess the effectiveness of the systems in the home.
While energy efficiency is a fundamental component of these programs, integrating the EnerGuide label through Natural Resources Canada, Built Green Canada goes beyond energy efficiency, moving the industry toward a more holistic approach to sustainable building practices. It’s an approach that includes the preservation of natural resources, reduction of pollution, ventilation and air quality, and the improvement of home durability.
This holistic approach means using advanced building technologies that consider the home as a system or a sum of its parts—everything from site orientation, building materials, HVAC equipment, windows, water and electrical consumption, and builder practices. These component parts all contribute to the way Built Green teaches builders how to use the latest technologies to ensure higher durability, lower environmental impact, and increased comfort for the consumer—all of which ultimately enhance and retain the value of the home. And for the consumer, it means an efficient, environmentally friendly home to live in.
Built Green Canada offers builders the means to show leadership in sustainability, differentiate themselves in the marketplace, and create goodwill within, and for, the construction sector. Financially, the programs are substantially less to participate in, while being easier to administer than many other programs. Built Green offers four levels of certification, which means the builder can work with the consumer to customize homes based on budgets and priorities. In the end, the homeowner enjoys the cost-saving from living in a more energy efficient home and the health benefits of living in an air-tight, well ventilated home.
Built Green Canada would like your help
Built Green Canada is committed to doing our part to build a sustainable, healthy future for generations to come. Your sponsorship would go towards aiding in this mission, while increasing your visibility within the community as a leader and a true supporter of green initiatives. This alignment with Built Green Canada will broaden your competitive edge, prestige, and credibility. With this in mind, we would like to apprise you of the associated benefits:
- Premier placement on Built Green’s website landing page – feature carousel;
- Premier placement on Built Green’s website landing page – banner space;
- Search engine optimization strategies incorporating your company name to increase website traffic to your webpage;
- Featured article disseminated to media outlets, consumer and trade, across the country – with a feature article in our quarterly newsletter;
- Guaranteed social media support and links back to sponsor’s digital channels;
- Recognition on all communications, including the quarterly newsletter, monthly media communications, etc.
- Acknowledgement at Built Green Canada’s Annual General Meeting.
- Other Considerations:
- Sponsorship opportunities are available at a variety of levels for builders, supporters, and product catalogue
- contributors. We have four tiers of sponsorship beginning at $2,500 for a three-month period and extending to $15,000 for a one-year period.
- We now offer a new sponsorship opportunity as presenting sponsor for our soon-to-launch “BUILT GREEN® Program Fundamentals” online training module.
- Sponsorship packages can be customized to suit your needs.
Built Green Canada is funded through membership fees, home enrollments, and sponsorships. Recognizing the importance of our contributors, changes have been made to the sponsorship program, as noted above, to ensure higher visibility for our sponsors.
Thank you to All Weather Windows for showing leadership in sustainable development through their sponsorship of Built Green Canada.
For more information or further details on the levels of sponsorship, please contact Jenifer (780.485.0920 or firstname.lastname@example.org).